or have a query about your housing rights and entitlements?
Is this you?
- renting and worried about losing your home?
- renting and struggling to keep up payments?
- unsure of your rights and entitlements with your tenancy?
- worried about paying next month’s rent, if the rent is due to increase?
- being asked to leave your rental accommodation by your landlord, before the end of the lease term?
- being asked to leave your rental accommodation, because your landlord is selling the property or reacquiring it for personal use?
- Do not have enough money to pay your rent and feel you are at risk of becoming homeless?
- Struggling to keep up with mortgage payments or bills?
Whether you live in private rented, social housing or a home owner, the Home for Good app can assist you with:
- managing your finances
- connecting you and your family to the right supports to protect your home
- Connect you to services that can assist in preventing the loss of your home
Supported by Focus Ireland, the Dublin Local Authorities, Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government, Department of Social Protection, MAB’s, Threshold, Dublin Simon Community, Citizens Information Board and the Private Residential Tenancies Board.
Home For Good is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Home For Good (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.